The specs and especially its selfie camera draw the attention of a lot. The coming Vivo's Y17 has got a powerful chipset, heavy battery, attractive design, and ample storage. The handset has got a powerful chipset. The leaks have already confirmed that the upcoming Vivo Y17's is powered by Helio P35 chipset. It is considered one of the powerful chipsets that are used for mid-range smartphone and their performance is very satisfactory. Vivo new Y17 has got a 6.35 inches display screen that features full HD+ resolution. The bezels are thin which helps the display screen to be a broad one.
- Dimensions 159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm (6.28 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.35 inches, 99.9 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9
Triple 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Storage: 128GB 4GB RAM
- Colour Mineral Blue
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.