Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
The Galaxy A52 is the successor to last year’s best-selling Samsung smartphone. The company has made some significant changes to revolutionize the mid-range lineup. Some great new features have been introduced with the device.
Samsung has used the familiar plastic material for the Galaxy A52 that we’ve seen on other mid-rangers. It feels nice to the touch with a solid color finish. The camera cutout is also in the same color as the rest of the body for a more uniform look.
As we have seen on recent Samsung smartphones, all of the physical buttons are on the right side of the frame. The Galaxy A52 retains its 3.5mm headphone jack.
Features at a glance
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 4G
- Dimensions: 159.9 × 75.1 × 8.4 mm (6.30 × 2.96 × 0.33 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins).
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 800 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 × 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Quad Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7X”, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS. 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm. 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro). 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth).
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Single Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8”, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio: Unspecified
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. ANT+.
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.