The smartphone will be powered by the Mediatek Helio G70. This is a good chipset for mid-range smartphones. The RAM of the Realme's C3 is also a good one. It is fueled with 3 gigabytes of RAM. The RAM and the chipset will make it easier for the smartphone to execute different tasks at a fast rate. The new Realme C3's equipped with 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen that ensures full HD plus the resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The display is bezel-less with a water-drop notch.
- 164.4 x 75 x 9 mm (6.47 x 2.95 x 0.35 in)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9
Double 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Storage: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Colour Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.