Today, the P9 makes a big step ahead, opening the door to a new photography genre for mobile photographers and bringing along a bunch of nice shooting modes, faster hardware, and an even better design.
The Huawei P9 has a mid-sized 5.2" IPS 1080p display. It runs on the latest Kirin 955 chipset with 3GB of RAM and comes with a plethora of connectivity options, and a beefy 3,000 mAh battery. But its key selling points are its exquisite design and exceptional photography skills.
The P9 comes with a duo of 12MP snappers co-designed with Leica - a regular 12MP sensor is joined by a second monochrome 12MP sensor - both with Leica optics and featuring hybrid auto-focus, which combines laser, depth, and contrast detection. Onboard, we also find Leica-exclusive color modes and a real-time shallow depth of field effect, among many others. And if you are into selfies, then the front 8MP camera will probably not disappoint.
- Aluminum with sandblasted finish or ceramic unibody
- 5.2" 1080p IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 423ppi
- HiSilicon Kirin 955 chipset: octa-core CPU (4xCortex-A72 @ 2.5GHz plus 4xCortex-A53 @ 1.8GHz), Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB of RAM/32GB of built-in storage, or 4GB/64GB;
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Huawei EMUI v4.1 overlay;
- Dual 12MP Leica camera with hybrid AF, color and monochrome sensors, f/2.2 aperture; 1080@60fps video recording
- 8MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture; 1080p video recording; wide selfie
- Hybrid DualSIM/microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Cat. 6 LTE (300/50Mbps); dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth 4.2 LE; NFC; GPS/GLONASS/Beidou; USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh Li-Ion battery, Rapid charging
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.