Huawei Mate 10 Pro
The Mate 10 Pro is quite different from the regular model, coming with a 6" 18:9 AMOLED screen with even slimmer bezels, a water-tight body, faster LTE, more RAM and storage, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The upgrades come at a bitter price though, costing the Mate 10 Pro the QuadHD screen resolution, the audio jack, and the memory card slot.
The new Kirin 970 with the hyped Neural-Network Processing Unit (NPU) is shared among the two to hopefully set the standard in machine-learning-driven hardware acceleration on Android. The cool Leica Dual Camera is a top performer with a high-res monochrome sensor, manual mode, and smart scene recognition. There's also the fast-chargeable 4,000mAh battery, which at this point is almost a given on a Mate device.
- Body: Dual glass body with metal frame, curved Corning Gorilla Glass, IP67 rating for dust and water resistance
- Screen: 6" AMOLED screen of 1080p resolution (402ppi); HDR10 support
- Chipset: 10nm Kirin 970 chipset, octa-core processor (Cortex-A73 2.4GHz + A53 1.8GHz), Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0;
- Camera: 12MP color + 20MP monochrome, phase-detection, and laser-assisted autofocus, 4K video capture, dual-tone LED flash, Leica branding
- Camera features: F/1.6 lens, OIS, Hybrid Zoom, Variable aperture mode, and Portrait mode
- Selfie cam: 8MP, f/2.0 lens, Portrait mode
- Battery: 4,000mAh; Fast charging (58% charge in 30 min)
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Connectivity: LTE Cat.18, One SIM, IR blaster, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.